Up-N-Out dinghy ladders are designed for use on either inflatable or hard-sided dinghies, as well as small to mid-sized boats. Constructed of solid 316 stainless steel, they can take the harsh marine environment and will not fill with water like hollow tube designs.
Compact Design Installs Quickly
Up-N-Out’s unique interlocking rungs allow our dinghy ladders to be quickly compacted, deployed and stored.
- Easily Compacts For Storage
- Extends Rigidly into Water
- Installs Using Existing Connection Points
Solid Stainless Steel Construction
Up-N-Out’s interlocking rungs are solid stainless steel. They cannot fill up with water like other dinghy ladder designs and create a rigid ladder that extends well below the water surface.
- 100% Solid 316 Stainless Steel
- Won’t Retain Water When Stored
- Extends at Least 24″ Into Water
- 10″ & 12″ Step Rise Available
Sturdy Wide Rungs
Up-N-Out dinghy ladders incorporate sturdy wide rungs for a positive foot-hold.
- Easy On The Foot
- 3M Safety Walk For Safety
- 2″ x 6″ Treads
Comfort Grip Handle
Up-N-Out’s carefully positioned handle provides a firm hand-hold for any swimmer exiting the water.
- Provides Sturdy Hand Hold
- Wood Construction Gives Firm Grip
Included with every Up-N-Out dinghy ladder model:
- Storage Bag
- Installation Line