Welcome to Up-N-Out
Welcome to the home of Up-N-Out Marine Ladders, by Scandia Marine Products! Up-N-Out’s unique interlocking rung system creates a rigid ladder once extended, yet it can be quickly collapsed for compact, out of the water storage.
Unlike conventional straight boarding ladders, or cheap flexible rope ladders, Up-N-Out Marine Ladders have a rigid outward curve once extended. This makes it much easier for a swimmer to mount from the water because the ladder naturally extends out from the side of your dinghy, dock or boat.
- Natural Outward Curve Makes It Much Easier To Mount & Climb
- Extends Rigidly A Minimum Of 24″ Below Water Surface
Up-N-Out’s unique interlocking rungs make the difference. Each rung is carefully formed from solid stainless steel, then interlaced with the next rung. Once the rungs are extended, they form a rigid ladder with a graceful outward curve.
All Up-N-Out Marine Ladders Feature:
- Solid Stainless Steel Construction
- Corrosion Resistant
- Collapsible For Easy Storage
- High-visibility Mounting Plate
Up-N-Out ladder applications include:
- Dock – Floating Docks, Piers, Sea Walls, Cabin Docks
- Dinghy – Inflatable or Hardside
- Boat – Custom Sailboat and Yacht Ladders, Transom Ladders, Ladder Extensions